SkyWest Manage Booking
Last updated on October 28th, 2022 at 12:18 pm
Have you booked your tickets with SkyWest but now it’s not suiting you? Make desired changes using the SkyWest Manage Booking feature.
Read the blog carefully.
What is SkyWest Manage Booking?
Manage Booking is an online self-service facility with booking modification options such as flight change, booking cancellation, and seat selection. Depending on the airline’s policy, some of these changes can cost you a small fee.
So, if you want to know how to use the manage booking feature, its benefits, and policies, then this blog is for you with all the important details.
What Are the Various Benefits of Using SkyWest Manage Booking?
SkyWest provides its flyers with various benefits in Manage Booking are:
- Passengers traveling with SkyWest can cancel or reschedule their flight tickets within a few taps only.
- Passengers can do online check-in.
- Passengers can add additional in-flight services.
- Passengers can select seats according to their preferences.
- Passengers can check the flight status & other information.
- Passengers can modify their tickets, such as flight change, name change, date change, and many more.
How Does SkyWest Manage Booking Feature Work?
- Firstly, go to the airline’s official site.
- Secondly, search for the ‘Manage Booking’ tab on the homepage.
- Click on the partnered airlines tab to make desired changes using the manage booking feature.
- Click on the tab.
- Afterward, enter your details such as the booking reference number, email address, or last name.
- Click on the login tab.
- Then, a new page will pop on the screen where passengers can make desired changes to their itinerary.
- Make the payment if required.
- Then, press on the submit tab to complete the procedure.
- At last, you will receive a confirmation of the changes made to your registered email address or contact number.
What Are the Different Amenities Offered by SkyWest Manage Booking?
Every airline in business offers its passengers multiple services, which they can utilize via the manage booking feature. Therefore, to know more about the features, read the description below:
The airline offers its passengers’ seat selection at the time of reservation and after the reservation, also using the manage booking feature. Therefore, the seat cost varies between the travel route and the cabin class type.
Flyers who don’t select their seat when making a booking or later on via the manage booking feature are allotted random seats at check-in time.
As per the SkyWest Airlines baggage policy, passengers cannot carry their carry-on luggage with them on the flight. This is because the dimensions of the flight don’t allow its passenger to do so. That’s why it will go through the gate-checked process.
Therefore, the passenger can take only one carry-on baggage with a minimum weight of 7kgs with 23cmX34cmX48cm per passenger.
At the same time, the airline allows its passenger to carry only one checked-in luggage with a minimum weight of 22kgs at no cost.
Note: SkyWest Airlines didn’t allow its customers to carry additional baggage except one-one each from carry-on and checked luggage per passenger.
Travel With Your Pet
SkyWest accommodates passengers with pets. They are always happy to help you with your pet while traveling. But as per the airline’s policy, there is no need to purchase a seat for the pet. Therefore, the size of the kennel should get fir under the seat. At the same time, the pet should remain in the kennel when check-in and boarding.
The airline accepts checked-in pets depending on the reservations. Thus, the size of the pet kennel should be medium length. Therefore, for the exact dimensions, passengers can check the partnered airlines.
The airline only provides limited services to its travelers because of the equipment size and other operational limitations. Therefore, the airline allows battery-operated respirators, nebulizers, and ventilators on the flight, but they should be packaged correctly in FAA Hazardous materials.
The airline also allows wheelchairs but on their limited aircraft only.
Thus, flyers can request a wheelchair and any other assistance while making the airline reservation and add such services after making the reservation via the manage booking option.
The airline offers its travelers with online check-in also. The passengers can check in 24 hours before the scheduled departure through web or mobile, and for boarding, they can take the printout of the boarding pass and the ticket to avoid the end-moment chaos.
Policies For SkyWest Manage Booking
Flight Change Policy
Mishappenings or emergencies can come anytime. And for that, SkyWest has come up with a hassle-free flight change for its customers. Therefore, given below are the policies you must be aware of before making any changes to your flight are:
- The airline offers its customers to make free-of-cost changes to their tickets within 24 hours of making the reservation.
- If the passenger is making changes after the 24 hours window period, he has to pay a flight change fee to the airline.
- Passengers making changes to their travel dates or destination also have to pay the fares difference.
- The airline only offers changes to the passengers who have made the reservation through the airline’s official site or via customer care.
- Reservations made through a third party are only managed by them only. No changes are allowed from the airline’s official site or customer care.
- Passengers will get a complete refund if the flight ticket gets canceled within 24 hours of booking.
- Passengers can cancel their booking either using the manage booking feature available on the airline’s official site, via customer support, or at the airport.
- If the passenger cancels the flight a few hours before the scheduled departure, the airline will charge the cancelation fee depending on the cabin class and the travel fares.
- If the passenger has booked the flight ticket 7 days before the scheduled departure, they are also eligible for a complete refund.
- Passenger can easily cancel their flight tickets online and can raise a refund request online only by filling out a refund form.
- As per the airlines, passengers cannot claim a refund after the expiration period of the tickets.
- The passenger will get compensation and will get rebooked on the next flight available in case of cancelations done by the airlines.
- If the airline doesn’t have the next available flight, the passenger will get a complete refund.
The airline has different cancelation fees for both international and domestic flights. Therefore, one must be aware of the prices before making any cancelations.
- If passengers cancel their booking after the risk-free window, they have to pay a cancelation fee between $100 – $500.
- In case of cancelation made within the risk-free window, whereas if the booking was made 7 days before the scheduled departure, the passenger must pay a cancelation charge between $100 – $400.
Q. How can you check in for SkyWest Airlines?
As mentioned above, passengers can check in using various ways such as mobile, web, at the airport, using kiosk machines, and by calling the airline’s customer care.
Q. Does SkyWest charges a cost for carry-on baggage?
No, the airline doesn’t charge any fee for carry-on baggage. However, according to the airline’s policy, the carry-on baggage should not be more than 7kg, and passengers must go through the gate-checked process as it will also get checked in the checked baggage.
Q. Does SkyWest Provides 24 hours cancellation?
As noted above, SkyWest offers its passengers with the 24 hours cancelation policy. Under this policy, passengers can cancel their tickets within 24 hours of booking at no cost.
Q. Can you make any changes or cancelations through SkyWest manage booking feature?
SkyWest allows its passenger to make desired changes and cancellations using the SkyWest Manage Booking feature or via customer support.