Southwest Wanna Get Away $49 Flights
Last updated on October 28th, 2022 at 07:36 pm
As the Center for disease control and prevention updated its guidelines, people believe they can travel again. According to the CDC, those who have been fully vaccinated can travel with a relatively low risk of coronavirus sickness. Hence, Southwest Airlines is resuming its sale, which is the cherry on top for the public. Southwest Airlines is known for being a low-cost carrier, and this is demonstrated once again with the debut of the Southwest Wanna Get Away $49.
Southwest Airlines stated the names of the specific locations in their sale, indicating that it will be a nationwide discount. The last sale began on April 8, and 12th August 2021, and you will be able to book a one-way ticket at a reduced price.
What are Southwest Airlines’ $49 Flights?
Southwest Airlines is having a discount. This deal is also known as the “simply a wow sale” because one can book a ticket for as little as $49. This offer is only good for one-way flights. If you want to book round-trip tickets, you will just need to purchase two one-way tickets from your desired destinations.
There is also a $59 sale that is presented by the southwest sale. If we add something else to Southwest flights $49, this type of promotion is usually launched twice as well as thrice as often. If we talk about the most recent sale of $49, it is from the 12th of August to the 15th of December.
You can book a flight to the Caribbean from Mexico, as well as a ticket to Hawaii, for just $49. These tickets must be purchased at least 21 days before the scheduled departure date. There may be a shortage of dates for a specific destination.
Related: Southwest multi city flights
Where does Southwest Fly During The $49 Sale?
Here is a list of specific locations where Southwest Airlines launches a sale of $49.If you are looking to book the Southwest Airline sale $49 you only can book your ticket for several locations that are given below.
- You can fly from Nashville to Atlanta.
- Flying between Charlotte and Baltimore is also an option.
- Memphis and Chicago are the closest cities to each other.
- From Nashville, Tennessee, to Chicago, Illinois,
- Las Vegas and Fresno are two cities in California.
- New Orleans and Houston are two cities in the United States.
- Between the cities of Las Vegas and Los Angeles,
- San Francisco and Los Angeles are two of the most populous cities in the United States.
- Atlanta and Memphis are two cities in Tennessee.
- Palm Springs and Phoenix are two cities in Arizona.
- Pittsburgh and Chicago are two cities in the United States.
- Maine’s Portland and Baltimore
- San Francisco and San Diego are two cities in California.
You can fly between both locations either if you want forward direction or it may be the backward direction.
What is The Best Time to Buy Low- Fare Tickets on Southwest Airlines?
Here is the information about when you can book the cheapest tickets. You can get all the information by continuing to read this page further.
- Tuesdays and Mondays are the cheapest days to fly with Southwest Airlines. You might be able to get the cheapest Southwest Airlines flight in the afternoon.
- On Monday evenings at 8 p.m., you might receive the finest offer.
- On weekdays, Southwest also provides cheap tickets from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- However, Luck plays an important role, this is not always the case. If you want to save money on your ticket, though, you should book it on Saturday, Wednesday, or Tuesday.
- The prohibited periods and the 21-day before reservation must be followed by passengers.
- Check with the flight reservation department to see if any low-cost flight tickets to your desired location are available.
- The finest airline deals, according to current trends, may be found at least 30 days before the scheduled flight departure.
Related: Southwest wanna get away refund
How to Get Cheapest Flight Ticket on Southwest Airlines
If you want to learn about other techniques besides the $49 sale, stay on the page and read the stuff below.
- The low-fare travel calendar can assist you in comparing costs and estimating how much it would cost to reserve a ticket within your budget.
- On Cyber Monday, it is recommended that you hunt for the best flight deals.
- Booking too close to your departure date is not a good idea.
- You might also look into the Southwest $29, which could help you locate a cheaper flight.
According to data analysis, the cheapest days to fly with Southwest Airlines are Saturday, Wednesday, and Tuesday. If you wish to fly for less money, book your flights on these days and look forward to your journey.
If you’re wondering how long a Southwest Airlines promotion will last, the answer is that the most recent $49 sale began on August 12 and will conclude on December 15th. It’s also important to remember that blackout dates are listed.
As a result, Southwest Airlines reduces the cost of last-minute flight bookings that you should make in advance at your convenient time.
First, if you want to be kept up to date on Southwest Airlines sales, go to their website and sign up for their email notifications. For your information, this airline will begin the sale of tickets in a week or two.
If we talk about the major fares then you can find the major sales in October & June. This Airline launches this year’s sale on Tuesday.
Submit your review
Through the information here, I got to know so much about southwest sale in detail. Helped me making bookings at such affordable prices.
Thanks for all the details provided in the blog. It was very informative. Your site has become a bit of a go-to place to get all the new travel updates. Looking forward to more amazing content.
Leave a Reply