Turkish Airlines Manage Booking
Last updated on October 28th, 2022 at 07:33 pm
Management is the key to the hassle-free execution of any task, whether a life event or your travel experience. Therefore, Turkish Airlines offer its passengers a wide range of modifications under the “Turkish Airlines manage my booking” feature. And if you are not happy with the changes, they have an easy cancelation and rebooking process to provide their customers with a hassle-free travel experience. Firstly, let us go through the steps to Turkish Airlines manage to book
Guide to Manage Turkish Airlines Booking
- Firstly, visit Turkish Airlines’ official site.
- Secondly, you need to log in with your official website.
- Then, click on the Turkish Airlines Manage my booking tab.
- Now enter your details; full name, PNR no., and booking reference code.
- There you will find a button in front of your upcoming bookings if its available for changes and cancelation
- Select the trip you need to manage.
- Then you need to pay the modification charges in addition to the additional ticket fare if applicable.
- You will get a confirmation mail.
Steps to Book a Turkish Airlines Ticket
- Firstly, open the official Turkish Airlines website.
- Secondly, click on “Book a Flight.” You can also book multi city flight on turkish airlines.
- Then, it will show you the best ongoing deals.
- Select your routes from the destination bars.
- Enter your details; full name, government id number, age, no. of passengers traveling, etc.
- Lastly, make the payment using your preferred payment method.
- You will get your new ticket in the mail.
Steps to Change Turkish Airlines Flights Online
- Firstly, visit the official Turkish Airlines website.
- Then, click on “Manage Trips.”
- Move to find trips.
- Select the journey to which you want to make any changes.
- Make the changes according to your need.
- Lastly, make the payment for changes that may vary depending on your ticket type, time of change, and type of change.
Steps to Change Turkish Airlines Flights Offline
- Firstly, visit the nearest Turkish Airline office or airport.
- Secondly, you have to enter all your details.
- Ask the expert on the desk to make the changes for you.
- Guide him to make the necessary changes.
- Remember, you flex to make the changes according to availability.
- Then make the payment for changes.
- You will get your tickets with the changes done in your e-mail.
Turkish Airlines Change Types
You can pre-pone or post-pone your flight through the Turkish Airlines date change feature.
With “Turkish Airlines manage my booking,” you can even change your flight timings.
The destination can be changed only once, and that too only if the airlines offer their facilities there.
Up to 3 characters, surname, and first name switch, slight spelling mistakes can be corrected.
Also check: Avianca manage my booking
Turkish Airlines Change Flight Policy
- Passengers have to pay the whole fare amount as a change fee and reissue new tickets if changing within 12 hours before the departure period.
- As per Turkish Airline’s policy, travelers who modify their trips within the 24-hour risk-free period are not charged a change expense. However, a passenger with a refundable ticket depends on a no-change charge policy.
- Passengers can make changes to their tickets up to 24 hours before the flight’s takeoff.
- Assuming that an alteration is made on the departure date, the Airline may charge a total expense of the ticket as a change fee.
Also check: Allegiant air manage my booking
Steps to Cancel Turkish airlines flight
- Firstly, visit www.turkishairlines.com.
- Then, move to the “Turkish Airlines Manage My Booking” tab.
- Now enter your booking reference code.
- Click the “cancel” button.
- The cancelation charges will be deducted, and the refund will initiate within 7 working days, if applicable.
Turkish Airlines Cancelation Policy
- If you bought a ticket prior to a week and cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking, there is no need to pay any cancelation fee.
- Within the risk-free 24 hours of booking, even non-refundable ticket holders have a chance of a refund.
Turkish Airlines Cancelation Fee
- Within a risk-free period may even get a full refund.
- But in other cases, you may have to pay around $200-$400 as a cancelation fee depending on ticket type and time.
- If you cancel your ticket within 12 hours before actual departure, you must pay 40% of your total payment amount.
- In the case of award ticket cancelation, the domestic tickets will have up to 50 travel points.
- If international award tickets are canceled, then you may have to pay $25 or 80 travel points.
Turkish Airlines Refund Policy
- You will get the refund amount within 7 working days from the cancelation day.
- The refund will initiate in the same mode of payment.
- Also, the refund will credit only if your ticket is eligible for the refund.
- However, within a 24-hour risk-free period, you are eligible for a full refund if the booking is at least a week prior to departure.
- If your trip is affected due to the Airline delaying the departure or canceling your ticket, you may claim a full refund.
- Also, if you had an award ticket, then you will get the refund as travel points that can be utilized in your next transaction.
Also check: Volaris airlines manage booking
Turkish Airlines Rebooking
There is no specific rebooking feature. If it works, you either modify your bookings or cancel, and rebook. You can refer to the cancelation process given above. And follow the usual ticket booking process as you have done earlier.
How to Upgrade your Turkish flight?
When you are traveling with Turkish airlines you can also upgrade your flight. You can check about the upgrades by calling a Turkish airlines representative or on your reservation dashboard either on your website or app. Follow the given steps below:
- Visit Turkishairlines.com
- Then, go to the manage my booking section on the search bar appearing on the site.
- Now enter your ticket number or reservation code (PNR) and last name into booking retrieval.
How to change no. of passengers on Turkish airlines flights?
- Visit the official website turkishairlines.com.
- Go to manage my booking section.
- Then enter your details like ticket number or reservation code(PNR) and your last name into the booking retrieval search engine.
- Now, once your booking details are shown on the screen then change the no. of passengers.
Guide to purchasing additional baggage on Turkish airlines
- Visit the official website i.e. turkishairlines.com
- Go to manage my booking option.
- Enter your ticket number or reservation code (PNR) and your last name into booking retrieval.
- Then, let the search engine fetch your booking details.
- At last, go and purchase extra baggage.
How do I check-in online on Turkish Airlines?
Open the Turkish Airlines Official site, go to the manage booking option, and click on the web check-in tab. Enter your surname and PNR number. On the next page, you will get a chance to select your preferred seat. Recheck and confirm your entries. Now you can download your boarding pass and take print on the safer side.
When can I check-in online on a flight with Turkish Airlines?
Online check-in starts a day before departure and closes 1 and half hours before takeoff.
What is the Turkish Airlines customer Service number?
Call the toll-free number +1-888-503-5334, chat on the official website, and put a mail on the official e-mail id.
How much are Turkish Airline’s change fees?
Unlike other airlines, Turkish Airlines charges the change fee just after 12 hours of booking. As a result, the charges may be around $200-$300.
Is there a first-class on Turkish Airlines?
No, Turkish Airlines does not provide first-class cabins.
Submit your review