Island with Beauty of a Rainbow- Fiji Islands
Last updated on October 28th, 2022 at 09:36 am
The beauty of Fiji islands is famous worldwide. Travelers love traveling to the Fiji islands for spending a great vacation time. Visiting Fiji islands is on the bucket list of people to fulfil their tropical fantasies. You can plan your vacation on an island in Fiji in luxury resorts and even pocket-friendly lodges. Here, you can get what you pay for and make the most of your money. There are couple-friendly and family-friendly top resorts and all of them provide great hospitality to their visitors.
Traveling to Fiji Islands is like visiting a paradise. There are waterfalls, beaches, hiking trails, jungles. So, plan a tour of the island on a cruise and also learn completely about the dos and don’ts in Fiji Island beforehand to make the best of your vacation. It is the most versatile and loved tourist destination for its views. No matter whether you love diving, fishing, beaches, water sports, hiking, or biking you’ll get it all in Fiji islands.
What is the best time to travel to Fiji Islands?
The best time of the year to visit the Fiji islands is in November, December, and January. During this time the cost of flights and stay is also affordable. Also, the weather is warm and the tourist places are not at all crowded. The cheapest time to visit the Fiji Islands is in April. In addition, Evening departures are much cheaper than morning ones. Hence, avoid traveling during the peak season months to save money.
Some of the top Islands in Fiji are:-
- The Mamanuca Islands
Mamanuca Islands is one of the most popular islands in Fiji. With various places to visit and top resorts to stay in, it is the most loved island by travelers. Therefore, it is a perfect destination to take a break and visit by adventure lovers.
Some of the top resorts in the Mamanuca Islands are Plantation Island resort, Namotu island resort, Tavarua Island Resort, and Tokoriki island resort is the best resort for couples in Fiji.
You can visit other beautiful islands in Fiji from the Mamanuca islands in less than an hour by boat from Denarau island marina.
- The Yasawa Islands
Yasawa Islands in Fiji are in the north of the Mamanuca Islands. The island is surrounded by crystal clear waters that you can witness in different shades of blue. The beautiful white sand beaches are calming. Activities loved by people in Yasawa islands are kayaking, swimming, sitting by the beach, etc. Besides this, there are a lot of options for accommodations here from luxury to affordable.
Taveuni is a heaven for nature lovers and hikers. It is the authentic side of the country that people can visit to spend a peaceful holiday. Taveuni is also known as the ‘Garden Isle’. The beautiful waterfalls and jungles are the main attraction at Taveuni. You can take a walk or hike along the rugged coastline where you’ll see a beautiful viewpoint where white and black sand beaches meet. Diving and snorkeling are other highlights of this island in Fiji.
- Matangi Private Island
A 240-acre big island Matangi island is known for its best Matangi Island resort. It is the best place to visit for couples in Fiji. It is a famous wedding and honeymoon destination. The white sand beaches lined up by palm trees give it a beautiful view. There are also some of the best luxury spas on the shore that people can relax at. Travelers here can also enjoy their stay in treehouses. Tourists can enjoy fishing, diving, kayaking, swimming, waterfall tours, village tours, and trekking. Doing nothing, you can spend a peaceful and quality time with your loved ones between the palms on the beautiful sea.
Kadavu is the largest island with its volcanic peaks and virgin rainforests. It is known worldwide for its diving. It is an unexplored island but a must-visit one. The beaches here are clean and pretty with some organic gardens. The two famous beach resorts are Matava and Papageno Resort. There are guided kayaking trips also to explore the coastline in the best way. To explore the Fiji culture people can also visit the nearby villages from the Kadavu islands. You’ll find the pristine natural beauty in the water and on land.
What airlines are currently operating flights to Fiji Islands?
- Cathay Pacific
- Silk Air
- Jet Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Fiji Airways
- Korean Air
How to reach Fiji Islands under a budget?
Who does not want to save money while making reservations? So book your flights and hotels at affordable fares and enjoy your vacation under a budget. It is a simple yet hassle-free process now. Flight fares keep fluctuating so you need to keep a check and book them when they are down.
Follow the tips below to book flights to Fiji Islands at affordable fares:-
- Bookings made in advance will save you a lot of money as when departure date is far fares are lower.
- Flexibility in the dates of travel will save you a lot of money as you get to explore more. So you can compare different flights and make the bookings for the flights that are cheapest. It allows you to look for flights for different dates and you can book the ones at the lowest fares.
- Look for cheaper hotels on travel websites so you can save money.
- Book flights with local airlines to save a huge amount.
- Check different websites and compare the airline fares according to the time taken, services, and other things.
- If you wish to save time book direct flights and if you wish to save money then book connecting flights.
- Consult a travel agent to help you with the bookings. They will guide you through the reservation process and in fact, make the reservations for you at a minimal charge.
- Keep a check on discounts and offers to grab the best of airlines at throwaway prices.
- Incognito mode or private mode helps you look for airlines at the exact fare as the data is not saved. Otherwise, the more you look for flights the higher prices go.
- Sign up with airlines to receive emails when there are offers and discounts going on.
- Book flights on Tuesday as that’s when most of the airlines go on discounts. Avoid booking flights on weekends.
- Clear the cookies and cache before searching for flights and hotels.
Submit your review