Flair Airlines Booking
Flair Airlines is one of Canada’s best airlines, with over 15 years of experience serving passengers. As a low-cost airline, it offers customers cost-effective deals that benefit them. Apart from that, the airline’s facilities are excellent. The airline’s in-flight services are flawless, and the crew is highly professional. Depending on your budget, you can purchase tickets in one of three classes: Economy, Business, or First. For your travel, you can also request Special Services. If you’re looking for information on Flair Airlines flight bookings, you have come to the right place. In more detail, let’s look at the steps and procedures for booking a flight with Flair Airlines.
Flair Airlines Booking Steps & Procedure
Flair Airlines booking is easy using an online website, customer service, or at the airport. To book the ticket online, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, open Flair Airlines official website.
- Secondly, click on the Book button to enter your flight information.
- Thirdly, choose the destinations and pick your travel date.
- Furthermore, click the Find Flights button to see a list of relevant fights.
- Select a flight from the options.
- Simultaneously, fill out the form with the details of your trip.
- Proceed with the payment by following the on-screen instructions.
- Additionally, select the option to confirm when the payment is complete.
- Finally, you will receive an email confirmation of your flight booking after making the payment and pressing the confirm button.
These steps will guide you through booking a Flair Airlines flight online. You can find all the information you need on the airline’s contact us page if you want to call a customer service representative to book tickets with Flair Airlines.
FlyFlair Flight Booking Deals & Offers
Before making a Flair Airlines booking, you can go through the deals and offers offered by Flair airlines.
|From||To||Depart Dates||Fare Type||Price|
|Toronto (YYZ)||Vancouver (YVR)||Mar 05, 2023||one way/economy||from $53|
|Vancouver (YVR)||Toronto (YYZ)||Jan 24, 2023||one way/economy||from $53|
|Calgary (YYC)||Vancouver (YVR)||Dec 16, 2022||one way/economy||from $37|
|Edmonton (YEG)||Vancouver (YVR)||Mar 14, 2023||one way/economy||from $37|
|Toronto (YYZ)||Calgary (YYC)||Oct 23, 2022||one way/economy||from $37|
|Winnipeg (YWG)||Toronto (YYZ)||Oct 20, 2022||one way/economy||from $53|
|Vancouver (YVR)||Calgary (YYC)||Jan 21, 2023||one way/economy||from $37|
|Abbotsford (YXX)||Calgary (YYC)||Sep 04, 2022||one way/economy||from $30|
|Abbotsford (YXX)||Toronto (YYZ)||Nov 03, 2022||one way/economy||from $37|
*The fares on this page were collected within the last 24 hours. They might not be available at the time of your reservation. Taxes and fees are included in the one-way, non-refundable fares. Optional products and services may incur additional charges. For a limited time, only a few seats are available. Terms & conditions apply.
Necessary Documents Required For Traveling with Flair Airlines Booking
All passengers must provide government-issued identification when traveling.
- Even when traveling domestically within Canada, all Flair passengers are required to present government-issued identification.
- Passenger identification should match their ticket and boarding pass regarding the name & birth date **EXACTLY**.
- Travelers must show one valid photo ID issued by a Canadian govt authority or two pieces of valid identification issued by a Canadian govt authority that contains their full name & date of birth and is not expired, according to Secure Air Travel Regulations.
- It is no longer necessary to display a gender indicator.
- These photo identification cards can also be used:
- passport issued by the country of citizenship or nationality of the passenger.
- NEXUS membership card.
- permanent resident card issued by the U.S.
- driver’s license issued in the U.S.
- Under Sections 50(1) & 52(1) of the Immigration & Refugee Protection Act, any document referred to in those provisions
- Valid identification must be issued by a recognized federal, municipal, or provincial government institution that has the required information from the following list of documents.
- You will need two of the following IDs if you do not have a valid government-issued photo ID, such as a passport, driver’s license, recent citizenship card, permanent resident card with a photo, or provincial health card with a photo.
- Birth certificate.
- Provincial identity card.
- Provincial health card.
- Firearms license.
- Identification from the federal police.
- Military identification from Canada.
- Provincial or territorial government identification cards (GICs).
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence/Record of Landing Form (IMM 5292).
- Foreign nationals are issued immigration documents such as study permits, work permits, Visitor Records, Temporary Resident permits, & Refugee Approved Status.
- Employee identification cards issued by federal, provincial, or municipal governments.
- Identification card for the Old Age Security (OAS).
- An Indian Status Card (Certificate) issued by Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC).
- NEXUS card from the Canada Border Services Agency.
- All minors & children must show age proof, such as a passport, birth certificate, or non-government photo ID, for example, a student card.
- These items will not be accepted as proof of identity on flights:
- boating, fishing, or hunting licenses
- most temporary driver’s licenses
- The use of Restricted Area Identification Cards (RAIC) is permitted.
- Adults, children, & infants must have a valid passport for international travel.
- Each country may have its requirements for travel documents, vaccinations, and health protocols. It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that they have all of the required travel documents. When traveling, make sure you have all of the necessary documentation.
- Please visit the US Department of State for more information on the requirements for traveling to the United States.
For more information, check the official website.
Manage Booking – Date & Route changes are easy to make
- All reservation changes will be subject to a fee. Passengers using TravelFLEX do not have to pay a fee for the first change.
- If your scheduled departure is seven days or more away, a $29 change fee applies to changing the date of a flight, origin, or destination of a booking.
- If your departure is within seven days, there is a $49 change fee.
- Passengers are responsible for any differences in fares resulting from any changes.
- The new flight date must be within the same 12-month period as the original booking flight date.
- There are no refunds on any payments.
- The original payment will not be refunded or credited if you cannot use the original flight within 12 months of the original booking date.
- Passengers can make changes via the My Bookings feature.
- TravelFLEX is only suitable for one use. It is possible to make changes up to three hours before the scheduled departure time.
About Travelflex – Saviour
Once you are done with Flair airlines booking, you may need to make changes. Flair airlines understand that changing flight details may be necessary from time to time.
- If there are any differences in fares, you will be responsible for paying the difference in fares up to 3 hours before departure. Travelflex allows unlimited flight changes without applying change fees each way per passenger up to 3 hours before departure.
- A change in departure time, destination, or travel date are all eligible changes with travelflex.
- When booking your flight, you will have the option to purchase Travelflex at the time of booking and up to 24 hours later.
- It costs $10 plus tax per flight and passenger to use travelflex.
- All passengers on the reservation must purchase it.
- You are not eligible for travelflex if you make a reservation with a flight less than 24 hours in advance.
- Travelflex requires 3 hours notice for date changes.
- Go to My Bookings and select Change/Add Flight to change your reservation.
Important Things to Remember During Flair Reservations
Once you are done with Flair airlines booking, you need to take care of some pre-requisites, which are as follows-
- Firstly, verify the time and date of your departure on your itinerary. Ensure that all passenger information is accurate & matches your travel documents exactly.
- Secondly, collect all of your travel documents. Make sure you have a government-issued photo ID that matches your reservation name. Your identification must be valid for the entire duration of your journey.
- Thirdly, purchase travel insurance and leave your worries at home.
- Furthermore, save money by booking your hotel with Flair ahead of time.
- Additionally, take advantage of special offers when booking your rental car with Flair.
- Undoubtedly, notify the airlines of special requirements or requests, such as a wheelchair or a pet. At least 48 hours before departure, contact Flair’s customer service team.
- Also, check the size and weight of your luggage. Ensure your personal item, carry-on bag, and checked bag are within our weight and size restrictions. Bags that exceed these dimensions and weight limits may incur additional charges.
- Purchase bags in advance to avoid paying higher baggage fees at the airport.
- Keep your travel documents, money, car keys, and personal items in a carry-on bag. You can also find a list of restricted & special items on the official website.
- You must check-in online. Online check-in begins 24 hours before departure. You can print your boarding pass at home or save it to your phone. The cost of checking in at the airport is $25 plus tax.
- Check the status of your flight online. If anything changes, you will be notified via the email address you provided when making your reservation.
- Because airport check-in counters open 3 hours before departure and close 45 minutes before departure for domestic flights and 60 minutes before departure for international flights, arrive on time. According to Flair, arrive at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure time. If you do not arrive early, you risk missing your flight.
- Furthermore, examine the new safety measures, such as mandatory masks, that are being implemented.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How far in advance can you book flair air?
In case of Flair Airlines Booking, passengers can make a flight reservation no more than 7-months in advance.
Q. What is the flair airlines baggage allowance?
Flair Airlines have guidelines dictating the size, weight & price for baggage:
Size & Weight Limit
|Type of Baggage||Size (inches)||Weight|
|Personal Item||6 x 13 x 17||15.5 lbs.|
|Carry-On||9 x 15.5 x 21.5||22 lbs.|
|Checked Bag||62 linear inches total||50 lbs.|
Additional Checked Baggage Charge
|Checked Baggage||Online Charge||Airport Charge|
|1st Bag||$29 – $49||$59|
|2nd Bag||$49 – $69||$79|
|3rd Bag (and any more)||$79||$99|
Although keep in mind that these charges does not include tax.
Q. How to check flair flight status?
In order to check the status of your Flair Airlines flight, follow the instructions given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website for Flair Airlines.
- Secondly, click on Flight Status tile, on the booking table.
- Thirdly, select the flight identification criteria & fill in the details.
- Flight Number
- Lastly, click on Find My Trip.
Alternatively, you can call on +1-888-573-3166 for help.
More helpful guides:
Submit your review