Guidelines of Australia Travel Restriction
Passengers who want to travel to Australia or want to return back towards their home country during this pandemic time, should read these guidelines below:
Australia Travel Restriction during Covid-19
When covid-19 hit the world. Many countries, imposed travel restrictions to protect their citizens from the spread of coronavirus infection. Most of the borders are sealed due to it. There are many other restrictions across all the borders to travel.
During covid-19 restrictions Australia has created two zones which are the Red zone and green zone. The red zone is basically for the passengers who are required to have 14 days mandatory quarantine. Green zone for the passengers who are free from quarantine periods. This is to ensure the safety of passengers.
People are automatically exempt from Australia’s travel restriction if passengers are transiting Australia for 72 hours or less. Passengers must follow the quarantine rules when they arrive in the state or the territory. Passengers who travel to Australia are only available if they are exempt or you have been granted an individual exemption.
Travel restriction guidelines to Australia are continuing in changes in regards to covid-19. Passengers are requested to check the guidelines or check our page regularly to get the latest update.
Exempts request for permanent resident minors or to escorts Australian citizen
Travel exempts grants to permanent resident minors or escorts Australian citizens to travel to Australia. This is for safety for the children or children who are traveling.
Travel exemption approved under the following circumstances (only for this category):
- One guardian per child under the age of 2 years is approved.
- Additional guardians will be approved in the case if there is any medical evidence or advice.
- For multiple children, one guardian is approved within the same family.
For Temporary Visa Holder
The passengers who are traveling with temporary visa holders can depart Australia at any time but they are not allowed to return. They are allowed to back to their home country if the country border is allowed
Temporary visa holders can return to their home at any time if their home country’s border is free from restriction. They do not need any exemption to depart Australia.
The covid-19 situation keeps on change
Check each week to stay updated
- Border limitation or restrictions
- Accessibility or availability of flight
Australia’s travel restriction to ease international borders
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison on Friday announced an 18th-month ban has been released from November, which was imposed across the world.
- Reopen of international borders for citizens and permanent residents will be linked to depend on the quarantine in Australia’s eight states and territories. Morrison further said that some parts of the country will be open soon than others.
- The first preference will be given to the permanent residents and citizens of the first phase, who want to leave their country. The second preference will be for foreign travellers or tourists who want to travel.
- It’s time for citizens of the country to get their genuine lives or that they once had in their country. We have saved many livelihoods, but we must work together to ensure Australians will get their lives back.
- Morrison banged the international borders to shut the country during Covid-19. Since then, only a limited number of the passenger have been allowed to leave the country for a humanitarian reason or critical business.
- Permanent citizens and residents are allowed to return abroad with limits to subject quota and to complete 14 days of quarantine period in the hotel at their own expense. There are also some exemptions for the few high-profile entries for business purposes, including Hollywood, TV shows, and actors.
- He further stated in his statement that all the states and territories will be reopened once the national. The vaccination rate reaches 80% over the age of 16 which is expected to be reached at the end of the month. However, a delta variant has erupted the country and bound in the chain once again and the country has locked again including major cities Melbourne, Sydney, and the other parts for cities.
- People who are fully vaccinated and completed their 7 days quarantine period can travel across the country. People who are not vaccinated are required to complete their 14 days of quarantine at a hotel when they return.
- Based on the demand, the airline will operate three weekly return flights from Sydney to London and Los Angeles each.
Submit your review