Jetstar Change Flight Cost and Policy
Do you have a change in plans? Jetstar provides its customers with flexibility in traveling and changing because they know that plans change.
Sometimes after making reservations with Jetstar, you have to change your ticket because of an unforeseen circumstance that occurs months, weeks, or even days later. In that situation, being familiar with Jetstar Change flight policies will help you make the changes quickly.
Keep reading this guide to understand airline policies and how to change your flight with Jetstar.
For making changes to your JetStar flights, call +1-888-573-3166.
Please be aware that you must pay a fee if you modify your reservation. You can only make a few modifications at Manage booking if you book your initial reservation at Jetstar.com or over the phone with Jetstar. Your booking code and the email id from your reservation are both required.
Related Link: JetStar Manage My Booking
24 Hours Jetstar Change Flight Policy
- Suppose you make changes to your Jetstar booking within the risk-free cancellation without making any change fee. However, as per the 24 hours change policy, you must book your ticket on the authorized websites.
- You can still leverage the 24 hours policy if you have a basic or refundable fare.
- If you have purchased your tickets from a third-party seller, then you cannot make changes to your tickets. And if you make changes, the airline will charge you the full travel fare as your Jetstar flight change fee.
- See the airlines Fare guidelines to learn what modifications you can make to your reservation.
Jetstar Change Flight Same Day Policy
- As per the same-day policy, you should inform the airline in advance of your modifications and the reasons for your cancelation. However, for long-haul international flights, you cannot make any changes.
- Only when the airline cancels your flight due to unforeseen circumstances like natural disasters or mechanical difficulties will Jetstar waive the change cost for same-day modifications.
- They can also utilize the Jetstar same-day change service if their tickets are non-refundable. However, passengers must pay the Jetstar change fees to modify their flight date.
- Jetstar does not approve requests for upgrades or adjustments to the initial flight reservations when the original departure time is under an hour. If you make changes after that, you should pay the total amount as additional Jetstar Change Flight fees.
- The new flight selected by the passenger would adhere to the same itineraries and make connections at the same airports as the original reservation under Jetstar’s same-day flight change policy.
Jetstar Change Flight Via Website
The online way is convenient and the safest to make changes to your scheduled flight. Follow the given steps to make changes to your Jetstar flights:
- First, visit the official website, jetstar.com.
- Then, log in to your account by entering your credentials, such as username and password.
- Now, search for the My Booking option on the homepage.
- Next, enter your booking code and your surname in the required field.
- Then, the system will process your details within a few minutes and get you access to your itinerary.
- Now, tap on the trip you want to change, and click on the change button.
- Now confirm your changes and press the continue button to proceed ahead.
- Now, pay for the fare difference amount, if any, and change fee through the available modes.
- In addition, you can save your request ID for your future reference.
- Lastly, you will get the confirmation in your inbox or phone.
Jetstar Change Flight Over Phone
- First, call the Jetstar customer support line.
- Then, you should decide on a language.
- From the available modes, pick the flight change option.
- To connect with an available agent, obey the IVR instructions.
- To start the Jetstar ticket change procedure on your behalf, ask the representative to do so.
- You must give your confirmation code, last name, flight information, and all other necessary information to modify your flight.
- Afterward, the agent will review the request, and if it meets the criteria, you will receive the desired output.
- You must pay the Jetstar change flight fees to make modifications.
- Lastly, get your new, amended ticket on your linked IDs after paying the change charge.
How Does Jetstar Change Flight Work at Kiosk?
- Addressing your confirmation number, name, flight information, and all other necessary information will start the flight change process.
- After the system process your request, you will get your flighty change. But only after you pay the Jetstar flight change fees.
- Lastly, print your ticket and your payment receipt.
Jetstar Change Flight at the Airport Counter
- Locate the Jetstar counter at the airport, first of all.
- Now ask the available person for the flight change form.
- Provide the confirmation code, traveler name, flight information, and all other necessary information when filling out the form.
- The agent will look over the information and determine availability.
- The airline will process the request if it is valid and all the requirements are met.
- Pay the change fee to make changes.
- Request that the agent provide your registered email address or phone number for the new, amended ticket after the payment procedure is complete.
What is the Jetstar Change Flight Fee?
- Change: There are no fees for approved adjustments to a Starter fare with the Plus bundle.
- Fare differences are applicable as per passenger, per flight. Your new ticket would be at least as much as the one you first reserved, and it might even be higher. You can’t change to a cheaper fare. If a lesser fare is available, you will not get any refund.
Jetstar Change Flight – FAQs
You are not permitted to change your flight if you purchased your seats from a 3rd party. However, if you do, the airline may charge you the whole travel amount as Jetstar change fees.
If you make the changes during the risk-free period, the airline does not impose a change fee, per the Jetstar 24hrs flight change policy. However, you must buy tickets from authorized retailers to do this.
Even if you bought a non-refundable or basic fare ticket, you are still eligible for a free change under Jetstar’s 24-hour flight change policy.
You should make the required modifications to your flight before your initially planned departure. For example, if the initial booking was made through Jetstar.com or the Jetstar Call Center, time and date modifications may be done via Jetstar’s official website before check-in.
Passengers can change their flight to leave earlier, but only if they change their flight before the flight’s scheduled departure. However, they may need to pay the Jetstar Change Flight fees if required.
Jetstar vouchers are non-refundable. However, the only exception where passengers are entitled to get a refund as per the Australian Consumer Law.