Travel Requirements in Hawaii
Last updated on October 28th, 2022 at 07:38 pm
Before an individual plans their trip to their destination it is important that they are very well aware of all the associated rules and regulations. Traveling in today’s time has become a challenge due to the spread of the deadly virus COVID.
Furthermore, as all of us are aware that people have been stuck in their houses for too long. And thus, they want to plan a destination that will allow them to relax and refresh. Hawaii is one of the destinations which is perfect for spending quality time with our loved ones.
It is definitely important that one plans a trip to a destination after going through all the rules. This is because the health of each individual comes first. If you are going to board the flight to Hawaii anytime soon then you must be aware of all its travel requirements. Through the information given below one will find detailed information on the travel requirements to Hawaii and thus they will make their air journey effortless.
Covid related travel requirements for passengers
Whether you are a flyer who’s going to board direct flights or connecting flights to Hawaii it is important you have complete information. So, to make your trip to Hawaii free go through the information given below.
For the passengers taking direct flights to Hawaii
Firstly, let us find the information for the Flyers who are going to board direct international flights to Hawaii. If you are also one such flyer then you need to go through the information given below.
All the Flyers whose ages are above two years or two years need to present the negative corona report. Furthermore, it is important that this report is not older than one day of the flight. also if an individual has recovered from the COVID in the last 90 days then they need to present the document of the same.
In addition to this, each flyer needs to have the form of attestation. the purpose of this form is to show that each information presented is true.
Related: Missed flight policy
For the flyers taking a connecting flight to Hawaii
If you are going to take a connecting or non-direct flight to Hawaii then you will be considered as a domestic traveler. So, there are some requirements for domestic travelers. To find out these requirements go through the points given below.
- Firstly, an individual need to create account on a device named as “Safe Travels Hawaii account”.
- Furthermore, the travelers need to enter all the trip details here. In addition to this you need to mention all the health-related information in the health form.
- Lastly, once you enter all the information, the flyer needs to attest that each piece of information given is correct.
About in-flight and arrival travel requirements
In addition to knowing about the travel requirements associated with COVID, there are certainly other points that one needs to be aware of. Through the information given below, you will get to know all about the in-flight and arrival rules and regulations.
- Firstly, it is essential for all the Flyers to answer the health questionnaire present on the safe travel account. One need to fill this questionnaire 24 hours before the departure time. Moreover, this rule is applicable only for the domestic travelers from United States of America.
- Furthermore, one needs to make sure that they maintain physical distance at all times. Also wearing the mask is compulsory for each traveler. People also need complete the sanitization process too.
- In addition to this each traveler has to go through the temperature screening once they arrive the temperature scan is done through thermal temperature screening. In addition to this the facial imaging technology is used.
- Moreover, if the flyers are found of have temperature of 100.4 degrees, then they pass the test. On the contrary, if the temperature is found more than this or any covid symptoms are seen then they have to go through screening done by the health care staff at the airport.
- Flyers who arrive from the trans pacific flight and go through the screeners without the negative corona report, then one need to quarantine themselves for 10 days. Remember that this rule applies for domestic travelers from the U.S.
This was all about the information on the travel requirements to Hawaii. through all the information is given above one can make their air journey hassle-free as they now have enough information related to this destination. So, if you are planning to take flights to Hawaii soon then use the information above and have a surreal trip to Hawaii.
Submit your review