Sunwing Manage My Booking
Travelling is the best therapy when you are stuck between the highs and lows of life. And also, a lot of people give preference to planning vacations with their families or loved ones. When you all are set to travel, you feel joyful to the next level. You start figuring out planning dates and make bookings accordingly. But sometimes we have to change our booking for any reason.
And that’s why airlines introduced a feature called manage my booking. So when you book your flight with Sunwing airlines and wish to make changes to your existing booking, you can easily do that without any hassle.
Read the blog carefully to understand and learn about Sunwing Manage My Booking.
Benefits – Sunwing Manage My Booking Feature
Sunwing’s manage my booking function enables you to check and manage your reservations conveniently. The option is available on both the official website and the mobile app.
- Firstly, it is easy to update/manage/cancel your reservations.
- Secondly, you can check your miles program and related upgrades.
- Thirdly, you can review baggage allowance, refunds, and other in-flight amenities.
- Furthermore, you can make new reservations and get new exciting offers and discounts.
- In addition, you can get a travel itinerary that you can share with your friends and relatives also.
- You can use your miles points to get exciting benefits.
- You can make group bookings at ease.
- Passengers can modify their information like contact details, email addresses, etc.
- Important changes can be made using Sunwing manage my booking option.
Steps – How To Use Sunwing Manage My Booking Feature
- Firstly, use the mobile app for Sunwing Airlines, or go to their official website.
- Secondly, to manage your booking, click it.
- Thirdly, to get the booking details, type in the booking reference number and the passenger’s last name.
- Now, you will be able to manage the booking-related needs; you can also amend pre-existing details.
- Afterwards, click confirm to make changes to your reservation.
- Finally, once changes are confirmed and processed, the airline sends you a confirmation email.
In case you face any issue you can contact the customer support staff.
- Three (3) hours before your scheduled departure time, check-in opens at the airport and closes 60 minutes before departure.
- To ensure that you have enough time to travel to your gate and through security, we advise arriving early.
- 30 minutes before departure, you must be at your gate for boarding.
- You won’t be permitted to board if you show up at the boarding gate after it’s closed.
- You ensure that your flight departs on time, please be sure to check-in and board promptly.
- Your pre-selected seats could be changed, you might be prevented from boarding, and you won’t be entitled to denied boarding compensation if you miss the necessary dates.
- Checking in online before you go will save you time at the airport.
- The web check-in window opens 24 hours before your departure and concludes 60 minutes before that time.
- You may select your seats, get your boarding card electronically, check any bags, and add extra luggage allowance.
- Please be aware that even if you check luggage, you must still drop them off at the Sunwing check-in or bag drop desk.
Sunwing Airlines Optional Services
We know that not every traveler has the same demands. We have included the optional services and their related prices below if you choose to use them before or during your journey. Please get in touch with the sales center for further details.
|Flight Change||Changes can be made for $50 per file up to 45 days before departure.|
|You won’t get a refund if the price drops after you modify. You must pay the difference in costs if your new flight is more expensive than your original one.|
|Name changes are not considered “changes” and are subject to cancellation policies.|
|Flight Cancellations||Cancellations fees per person|
|21 days or more before departure||$250 per person|
|20 days or less before departure||100% of total price (including taxes)|
|Excess baggage fees||$78.75 [CAD or USD] per bag, per flight|
|Elite Plus Upgrade|
|The following is included when you upgrade to Elite Plus:||$50 per flight|
|Up to 6 inches of extra leg roomComplimentary advanced seat selectionPriority check-in, boarding, baggage handling, security line accessIncreased checked baggage allowance of up to 30 kgs|
|Advanced Seat Selection|
|All routes||$20 per flight|
|Food and beverages|
|Hot tea & coffee||Complimentary|
|Buy on board a menu of light meals||Available for purchase in-flight|
|Snacks & boxes||Available for purchase|
|Alcoholic Beverages||$7 per item|
|Blanket kit (includes a neck pillow, blanket, eye mask, and a small backpack)||$12 per kit|
|For direct flights, children between the ages of 5 & 11 are considered unaccompanied minors. Each one-way flight will cost $50.|
|One piece of carry-on baggage Max weight 5 kgs or 11 lbs Max dimensions 23 x 40 x 51 cm (9 x 16 x 20 in)||Complimentary|
|First checked bag as part of a package Max weight 23 kgs *Elite Plus the max weight of 30 kgs||Complimentary (excluding air only bookings)|
|Second checked bag Max weight of 23 kgs *Elite Plus the max weight of 30 kgs for the first bag and 23 kgs for the second bag||$36.75 per flight, per bag|
Sunwing works hard to guarantee that your total experience surpasses your expectations, from the moment you book with them to the moment you board the plane and during your holiday. Delivering a consistently high-quality standard of customer care, improving customers overall satisfaction with their trip, and practicing corporate social responsibility in the places they serve as a travel company are all priorities for them.
Can I change and/or cancel my trip?
- Depending on the ticket you bought, you may or may not be able to make changes or cancel events.
- For reservations made through Sunwing Airlines, changes and/or cancellations are allowed; however, there may be a cost per passenger.
- The loss of the non-refundable percentage paid at the time of booking might occur for reservations made with other airlines, and it depends on several factors, such as how close the departure date is.
If my flight schedule changes, how will I be notified?
- All departure and arrival timings are subject to alteration with or without notice.
- Don’t forget to provide your contact details.
- This might be an email or phone number.
- They will contact you using the specified contact details if your flight schedule changes.
Can I select my seats after I book?
Sunwing Airlines allows you to pick your seats during the booking process or by visiting the “My Booking” section on Sunwing.ca. That is to say; the Sunwing Manage My Booking section allows you to access your bookings & amend them.
When should I arrive at the airport?
We recommend arriving at the airport three hours before your scheduled departure time.
More helpful guide: