Swoop Airlines Manage My Booking
Nothing is more satisfying than traveling to your dream destination without hassles. It is not only dream destinations we travel to often, but also office meetings, weddings, or many other reasons for traveling. As long as you travel without any consequences, that is what matters most. It is possible, however, to miss something important when you make a flight booking or need to update it later afterward.
The airline industry understands this concern, which is why a manage booking feature is available. The Swoop manage my booking feature allows you to customize your trip when traveling by Swoop airlines.
Make sure you read the blog carefully to understand how to use this feature easily and conveniently.
Benefits of Using Swoop Manage My Booking
It is impossible to deny that managing my booking makes a trip much more enjoyable. You can use Manage Booking if you make a booking through the website, reservations offices, or travel agents. So let’s read the benefits below:
- Firstly, you can access and view your booking.
- Secondly, you can easily change your flight date and time.
- Thirdly, passengers can easily retrieve your itinerary to customize their travel needs.
- Furthermore, additional charges will apply based on the changes, ticket type, and conditions.
- Also, passengers can now use Manage Booking to check their flight credit balance.
Step by Step Guide to Use Swoop Manage Booking
You can easily change your booking using the Swoop manage my booking feature. Manage my bookings is available from the time the booking is made until 24 hours before departure. Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit Swoop’s airline’s official website.
- Secondly, at the top, you will see my bookings option; click it.
- Thirdly, after clicking it, you will navigate to the manage by bookings page, where you must enter your reservation code and the passenger’s last name.
- So in case you don’t understand the reservation code, it is the code that is provided at the time of booking and also included in the confirmation email.
- Please ensure you enter the information exactly as it appears on your e-ticket.
- So once you enter the above details, you can retrieve your flight booking and make changes to your current booking.
- Plans change, so ModiFly gives you the flexibility to make a one-time change of date & time to your flight.
- Once you make changes, you need to press confirm button.
- Finally, as soon as changes are confirmed, the airline will send you a confirmation email.
- Most importantly, you need to read once terms and conditions before making any changes or need to connect with customer support for any clarity.
- Please note group bookings are unable to be managed online. So, please contact your group booking representative for options.
If you have ModiFly, changes are allowed; otherwise, standard change fees apply. With the exception of 24 hours after booking and more than 7 days before departure. Cancellations, name changes, and changes to the origin or destination are not allowed.
What is ModiFly?
- Firstly, passengers can change the date and time of their flight only once through ModiFly.
- Secondly, modifly is only applicable to changes in time and date.
- Thirdly, when added after making a reservation, ModiFly costs $15 per person per flight.
- ModiFly cannot be used for cancellations, and changes cannot be made to traveler names or origin/departure cities.
- Additionally, click on ‘Flight Changes’ then ‘Access ModiFly’ and select the flight you want to change.
- Furthermore, you must choose your new travel dates from the available flight schedule when changing a flight date or time using ModiFly.
Read the terms and conditions on the official website for more clarification.
Terms & Conditions of ModiFly
- The ModiFly product purchase is non-refundable.
- Swoop will refund the ModiFly fee to the original form of payment upon request within 90 days of non-delivery if ModiFly services are not delivered due to circumstances beyond Swoop’s control.
- ModiFly is only available for purchase during initial online reservations. Passengers cannot purchase ModiFly at the airport or add to an existing reservation.
- Only flights that depart more than 14 days from the initial reservation qualify for ModiFly.
- Third-party bookings do not offer extras like ModiFly.
Price Difference In Flights
Depending on the fare difference between the original and the new flight, the following may apply:
- Travelers need to pay the difference in fare if the fare for the new flight is higher than the fare paid at the time of booking.
- Flights that are less expensive than those booked at the time of booking will not receive a refund or credit.
- All travelers must confirm the new flight at the time of redemption.
Seat selection, checked baggage, carry-on baggage, and advanced boarding are examples of optional Swoop add-ons that will transfer to the new flight if space is available. See the terms and conditions of travel for more details.
How should I choose a seat?
- You have three options for making purchases: initial booking, manage my booking, and the online check-in.
- Otherwise, the airline would assign you randomly if you don’t choose one.
Can I cancel Swoop flight within 24 hours?
Yes, passengers can cancel their flights within 24-hours of booking, using the Swoop Manage My Booking option.
How do I find a seat with more space for my legs?
When making your initial reservation, you can add a seat with more legroom or do so through Manage My Booking (MMB). Even on board, you can upgrade!
Does it cost anything to modify my reservation?
ModiFly lets you change your flight time or date once for free if you purchase it at the time of booking.
How can I make a change if I didn’t purchase ModiFly initially?
Passengers can add ModiFly only when making the reservation.
If you don’t buy ModiFly, then flight changes are subject to standard change fees and any fare difference if applicable.
Can I still check-in using the website or app if I have checked bags?
You can check-in online or via the app when you have checked bags. So get to the airport plenty of time in advance.
How many bags can I bring on the plane?
You can take up to four checked bags, one carry-on, and one personal item on board.
In what ways does the airline accept payment?
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and Discover are all accepted on board. However, the airlines don’t accept on-board cash, debit, and pre-paid cards.
More helpful guides:
Submit your review