A Guide to Total Girls Trip to Tropical Spot!
Last updated on October 28th, 2022 at 08:37 am
Get a Gear Guide for Girls Trip to an Island
Why should boys have all the fun? When you can travel to any place around the world. Some destinations are extremely safe for female travelers. Being a female traveler, I know how much fun it is. For instance, some destinations like Turk and Caicos, The American Virgin Islands, Jamaica, Anguilla, Barbados, Tahiti, Bali, The Azores, Hawaii, etc are completely safe to visit. So, if you are willing to take your girl gang on an Island trip, then this blog is for you! Here, in this guide, you will know everything about your tropical spot adventure, what you can do & what you need to pack!
Things You Can Do On A Trip With Girls In A Tropical Spot
- Shopping from the flea markets
- Watch sunrise and sunsets
- Enjoy naturally beautiful sites
- Camp on the beach
Basic Packing Tips
- Carry valuable items in your carry-on bag, also a beach bag to carry necessary stuff you might need on the boat or shore conveniently.
- Carry plastic bags for wet clothes, so they will not mess up your other fresh clothes.
- Also make sure to use your travel bags to sort your clothes and other items like beachwear bags, lingerie bags, toiletries bags, gadgets bags, footwear bags, etc. It is in fact a very convenient way to pack for your trip that makes it much more hassle-free.
Travel Gear for Girls On A Trip To Tropical Spot
Basic Gadgets/ Electronics You Might Need:
- Go pro or any other camera for making videos and clicking pictures.
- A Power bank.
- A speaker.
- Obviously a waterproof packet cover for taking your phone or camera underwater.
- Similarly, chargers for all the cameras, phones, power banks, etc.
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Body Wash & Face wash
- Body Lotion
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Shaving cream, razor & razor bump cream
- V- wash, sanitary pads/ tampons
- Safety pins
- Wet wipes
- Sunblock or sunscreen
- Insect repellant
- Aloe vera gel for sunburn
- Heat protectants & hair spray
- Curling rod or hair straightener
- Contact lenses, case, and solution ( If you wear lenses)
- Loose powder or compact
- Eyebrow Product
- Lip Balm
- Blush, bronzer, highlighter ( Carryall in one palette)
- Lipstick or lip gloss
- Basic Brushes & sponges
- Setting spray or fixing spray
IMPORTANT TIP– Carry all the toiletries and makeup products in a travel size to pack light. If you don’t have a travel size then buy the small plastic makeup containers (available at a general store) to store the amount you will need at the trip.
- Sunblock to reapply after every few hours.
- Pool Floats
- Snorkel Mask
- Snorkel Fins
- Water Bottle
- Beach Mat
In short, carry all of these items in a beach bag. Also, it is the most convenient way to carry items to the beach.
Clothing, Lingerie, Beachwear and Footwear Guide For Female Traveler
- Casual Sundress
- Maxi Dress
- Co-ord set
- A sweater for the weather change
- Basic T-Shirt
- Basic Bra
- Pushup Bra
- Strapless Bra
- Stick-on Bra
- Basic Underwear
- Seamless Underwear
Finally, pack your lingerie according to the clothing items you are carrying. But, do not pack excess.
- Bikini Cover-ups
- Flip Flops
- Comfortable Shoes
- Heels or Wedges
- A sling or cross-body bag for parties
- Beach Bag
All of these items mentioned above will surely make your trip more fun and relaxed. It is a checklist to follow when you are going on an island trip with your girls. In short, these are some of the necessary items you will need on your vacation to a tropical spot. For your comfort & ease, do not forget to pack any of these items before going on Tropical vacation.
Attention Here: Safety Tips for Girl Travelers
- In the first place, do not announce your final destination to fellow passengers in flight.
- On the other hand, book your hotel in a crowded street.
- Do not add details like Ms. or Mrs. while checking in the hotel or other identity hotels.
- Further, do not let the strangers feel you are traveling alone.
- In case, if you get unwanted attention- move away from the situation or inform the police if the situation gets worse.
- Have confidence in your voice while talking.
- Also, avoid eye contact with unknowns.
- If someone follows you then take a turn or move to a public place.
To have the best experience with your girl gang this blog “A Guide To Total Girls Trip To Tropical Island” will help you to know the things that will be useful while exploring the destination. Readout and have fun.
If you want to explore the 5 most beautiful unexplored islands then don’t wait, here is the complete guide to know which places you can explore and make your trip unforgettable.
Submit your review