What to Expect when in CUBA?
Travel to Cuba Now for Exciting Summer Delights
Cuba is a unique traveling destination liked by travelers around the world. There’s so much more in Cuba than what meets the eye. It is famous for its culture, beautiful attractions, colonial towns that make it a magnificent travel destination. It is a hub for adventure lovers. For instance, “Hiking” & “Biking” are the most loved adventure activities here loved by people.
So, is this your first time traveling to Cuba? If yes, then there are a quiet of things that you need to know before visiting there. As it might get a little confusing for you for what all to explore since Cuba has a lot to offer to travelers. But ever since you are planning, we are here to make the best of your time in this beautiful Caribbean country. Give it a read to know everything about your CUBA excursion & find out what’s you need to know before paying a visit there.
Things You Need To Know When you Travel to Cuba:
Checks while you visit Cuba
- A valid Health Insurance and a valid Passport are must.
- Visa is compulsory for all tourists as it is important to enter and exit the country.
- Pieces of baggage are put in the x-ray machines at the airport again.
- An ejective value of your baggage is to be told for things like camera, laptop, mobile phones, and jewelry, etc.
- The language spoken by people in Cuba is Spanish. The English language is also spoken by the tourism industry of Cuba so that travelers don’t have to suffer.
- You can change or get the currency of that country from the hotel desk.
Traveling around Cuba
You can travel around the cities in Cuba by taxi and travel from city to city in Cuba by bus. There’s a national bus company for this purpose known as VIAZUL. They provide transportation in main towns, cities, and resorts in Cuba.
Food in Cuba
- The food in Cuba is not spicy but it is good. Beans and rice are staples in meals in Cuba.
- Seafood is common around Cuba.
- Live music is also incredibly famous around the restaurants in Cuba that people enjoy the most.
Safety Around Cuba
- Cuba is a safe country to visit.
- Always keep a check on your belongings as well as your surroundings.
- The locals in Cuba are friendly which makes tourism easy & fun.
- There are safety camera’s around Cuba for people’s safety.
Some Famous Cites in Cuba
Explore the lively city of Cuba ‘HAVANA’ & enjoy the best time in this exciting city. Here the sober and especially amazing beaches are loved by travelers. It is the major shipping port of the musical country that has the most unique architecture in the world. There is a hint of Greek, Spanish, Italian and Roman styles scattered over the city.
SANTIAGO DE CUBA
“Santiago De Cuba” is famed for its street carnivals-the famous and most visited by tourists. It is the copper mining town of Cuba. A famous attraction of Santiago De Cuba- Parque Cespedes is amazing for sightseeing there. It is worth visiting there.
The unique Baracoa cuisine is famed and loved by tourists. Lobster is a famous dish found in almost all the restaurants in Baracoa. It is worth it to visit Baracoa once. The mouth-watering food, the amazing beach view, and the unique culture are most renowned and loved by tourists.
Varadero is the most famous Blue Beach & the most popular traveler’s destination in Cuba. Also, there’s a famous and beautiful beach with other attractions like lush parks, dolphin scenes, crystal caves, etc.
Our blog comes to the end but places to explore in CUBA aren’t. Plan your excursion to explore many amazing places in Cuba.
There are also remarkable trips to experience in your 20s and have a wonderful moment with your family.
Submit your review