Budget Weekend Trip to Puerto Rico
Bored with the regularly scheduled life and dying to go for a short break? But worried about leaves and expenses? No worries, as I am here with a really exciting Weekend trip to Puerto Rico, within a pocket-friendly budget without taking an off from your office.
Visiting this place will give you an amazing travel experience, as Puerto Rico is a perfect destination for people of any age group. It has a balance of beautiful scenery, history, diversified culture, welcoming people, and fascinating attractions.
Things to do on a Weekend Trip To Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico is an island territory located on the continent of Northern America and hence, there are thousands of things to do and places to visit. But in this blog, we will cover a few major things and places that could not be missed once you visit this place.
- Scuba Diving
- Visiting several beaches
- Day Cruise
- Day spa
- Playa Seven Seas
- Shopping from local markets
- Horse riding
- Hiking with friends
- Exploring the natural beauty
- Coral reef snorkeling
- Boat trip
- Trekking underwater
- Watch sunset and sunrise on the beaches
- Visit Old San Juan
- Cobo Rojo Lighthouse
So being a little specific on these places and people’s interests let us personalize the attractions for you.
Adventurous Weekend Trip to Puerto Rico for Nature and Wildlife Lovers
People who feel relaxed by admiring nature and wildlife have a hell lot of things to do in Puerto Rico. As this place is a blessing for them and there are
El Yunque Rainforest–
- Go for a 6-8 hour tour to El Yunque Rainforest. Feel the freshness of nature; smell the wet soil, greenery all around, the chirping sound of birds and, enjoy the beautiful waterfalls.
- 4-hour Fun pact adventure in the unexplored nature; including a breath hopping 20-30 minutes hiking. Enjoy the scenic beauty for viewpoints, go for a rope swing, or even dive from various heights and swim till you feel relaxed.
- 6-hour tour in San Juan rainforest and Bio Bay.
- Nature exploring ride
- Witnessing the beautiful flora and fauna.
- Various adventurous sports like river crossing, camping in the wild.
Arenales Caves and River
- Get ready for an extraordinary and bold day encompassed by mountains, water, and nature.
- You can climb, stream journey to lovely profound emerald pools, hop in the water, floating through an underground cavern.
- Climb to a lovely desert spring in timberland.
Night Kayak Ride
- Get an amazing experience of a night Kayak ride.
- Enjoy the lighting in the night.
- Watch the Condado lagoon, a natural reservoir safeguard for study and balanced ecosystem.
Horse riding on secluded beaches.
Also check: Things You’ll Only Find In Alaska To Explore
Snorkeling on a trip to Puerto Rico is a must-have experience
- 1h 30min Jet Snorkeling with fishes and turtles.
- Everybody needs to find the submerged world, yet making progress, especially against the current can be a difficult job. This jet-controlled swim is the solution for tired travelers, with a motor to drive you through the underwater world, your breath as far as possible.
- This visit embraces two components: initial, a short snorkel excursion to a sound where turtles are typically found, then, at that point, a directed stream swim visit through a wonderful reef.
Some frequently asked questions related to the Trip to Puerto Rico are as follows;
Yes, it is safe to travel to Puerto Rico. However, there are high chances of catastrophic events like earthquakes and typhoons. In September 2017 this island was hit massively by Hurricane Maria and now things seem out to be in control.
And do follow all post-Covid guidelines and travel measures. Take up-to-date vaccines before initiating any travel plans. Also, carry your covid-19 test negative reports not prior 72 hours of arrival to Puerto Rico.
If you are a U.S. citizen then you don’t require any passport to travel to Puerto Rico.
Yes, as it is a U.S. territory island, hence U.S. $ is their national currency.
Hope this blog helps in planning your trip and having a great travel experience.
Submit your review