Westjet Book a Flight
Today, we will talk about WestJet Book a Flight.
Passengers would like to have a good time when they fly to their dream destinations or most awaited vacations. You can easily travel on your journey with distinctly Canadian, uniquely WestJet service, including Premium, Economy, and Business cabin classes.
The Westjet flight schedule is updated regularly. Please check the schedules for the most up-to-date information on their domestic routes or when they fly to seasonal destinations before planning your trip. In addition, we have covered how to book a Westjet flight in this blog.
WestJet Flight Booking Procedure
Please follow the steps below to for flight reservations with WestJet online if you need some extra help booking a flight with WestJet.
- Firstly, go to the official website – WestJet.com
- Secondly, fill in the origin details.
- Thirdly, enter the details of the destination.
- Furthermore, type the no. of children, adults, or infants in your group.
- Also, enter the dates you would like to fly and return.
- Additionally, press the Get Flights button.
- Simultaneously, select from the available flight fares.
- Above all, Include information for each member of your group.
- Also, select your seats online.
- Moreover, you can add extras like car rentals or insurance if you want.
- Before making a payment, double-check your reservation.
- WestJet dollars, WestJet gift cards, WestJet Mastercard, credit cards, or digital wallets can all be used to make a payment.
- Finally, examine your confirmation receipt when you get it via email or online.
- Additionally, once booked, you can manage your trip online by adding/upgrading your seats, reviewing your trip details, changing or canceling your flight, and much more.
- Furthermore, other options for booking WestJet flights online include
- Direct flights
- Multi-city flights
- Member exclusive
- Companion vouchers
Online Payment Options for WestJet Reservations
Firstly, you have to sign in to your WestJet Rewards account if you’re paying with WestJet dollar, Travel Bank credits, or a companion voucher.
Your WestJet Rewards account allows you to check your tier status, view WestJet dollar balances, and view companion vouchers. You must also have an account with WestJet Travel Bank to receive or use Travel Bank credits.
Payment options are available when booking your flight or vacation. The options are as follows:
- Companion vouchers
- Travel Bank credits
- WestJet dollars
- Credit card
- WestJet Gift Card
- Companion voucher + Travel Bank credits
- Companion voucher + WestJet dollars
- Travel Bank credits + WestJet dollars
- Companion voucher + Travel Bank credits + WestJet dollars
WestJet Travel Deals & offers for WestJet Reservations
WestJet flight deals include low-cost flights and special offers for the best travel prices. Choose from domestic flights or vacation packages to any of our destinations. You will undoubtedly enjoy your destination with the best deals available to book online when WestJet has a seat sale, such as Cyber Monday or Black Friday.
|Fly Father’s Day deals on now||Discount code – 6Z7D7KBGo the extra mile this Father’s Day, from Canada to the UK. Save 15% on base fares everywhere we fly, with savings that last until June 20, 2022.Book by – June 15, 2022 (11:59 p.m. MT)Travel – June 15, 2022 to February 15, 2023Blackout dates – June 29-30, July 3, 28, August 1, September 1-5, October 6-10, November 10-13, December 15-31, 2022, January 1-4, 2023Offer destinations – This offer is valid only on flights operated by WestJet, not code-share flights.Applicable fare classes – Basic and Econo|
|Save $300 on your next winter getaway||This winter, save $300 on tropical vacations with a minimum 7-night stay.Plan ahead for a winter of tropical beaches and coral reef snorkeling.Time is running out to save $300 on vacation packages to Hawaii, Mexico, and the Caribbean.Book by – June 15, 2022 (11:59 p.m. MT). See offer terms & conditions.Travel – November 1, 2022 – April 30, 2023How to get this offer When looking for suitable vacations, the discount will be automatically reflected in the package price.|
About Hold The Fare for West Jet booking
Hold the fare, and you can pay later. Hold the Fare allows you to buy time to pay for your flight. You can hold a fare at today’s price for $10 per guest and pay in three days. The fare is guaranteed for three days and is only available when you book on the WestJet website, so the price will not rise, and the flight will not sell out.
Here’s how it works:
- Search for your flight.
- If your flight qualifies for Hold the Fare, a banner will appear below your flight summary.
- Select Hold the fare from your flight summary.
- Pay the fee of $10 per guest now.
- Review the total fare on hold and pay within 3 days.
- When you are ready, go to Manage Trips, enter your booked flight reservation code, & pay the full fare at the reserved price.
Popular Routes for WestJet Reservations
We have rounded up a few seasonal routes that you shouldn’t miss. Among them are
- Calgary-Quebec City
- Vancouver-San Diego
- And many European destinations, including Barcelona, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Paris, and Rome.
For the quality of its airport and onboard product and its staff service, WestJet Airlines has been awarded a 3-Star rating. It quickly rose to become Canada’s second-largest airline. WestJet is unique because it marketed itself as a company that provided lower prices and better service than its competitors. Westjet will not disappoint you, and you will enjoy flying to your dream destination.
Do I need a WestJet account to book a flight?
- No, an account is not required to book or manage WestJet Reservations.
- You can earn WestJet dollars and use them to book flights online if you join WestJet Rewards.
How do we know or confirm our online flight booking?
- You will get a confirmation mail with all of your trip details at your email address you provided during the booking process.
- You can manage your trip by using the reservation number from your confirmation.
Can we book group flights online?
- You can book up to six seats with a single online reservation.
- If you are traveling with a group of 7 to 9, you can make two separate reservations, one for up to 6 people and the other for the rest.
- You can also contact the WestJet Group Desk at (403) 444-2446 for groups of 10 or more.
- Only WestJet & WestJet Encore flights are available for group reservations.
- Flights that are code-shared or interlined with one of their partner airlines are not eligible.
- You can check Group bookings on the official website for more details.
How can we pay for the booked flight online?
Passengers can pay for their flight online with WestJet Mastercard, WestJet dollars, Westjet gift card, digital wallet, or credit card.
How can I get the best flight deal when booking a flight online?
- Firstly, check the booking calendar for the lowest prices to find the best deals.
- Secondly, you can Hold the fare at today’s price on eligible flights, giving you more time.
- Thirdly, sign up for email notifications to be the first to know about the latest seat sales & travel deals.
- Moreover, you can bookmark their sales/deals/offers page to get the latest updates about the deals.
Is Hold the Fare available on every flight?
On WestJet flights, you can hold the fare for up to 30 days.
Is it possible to change my flight after I have chosen to hold a fare?
- Firstly, you cannot change the flight that is on hold until you have purchased the fare.
- Secondly, after you have paid the full fare, you can change your flight according to the regular fees and terms of the fare.
What happens if I don’t buy the ticket before the hold runs out?
If you do not purchase your ticket within three days, the hold will expire, and the flight will be returned to inventory.
How do I get in touch with WestJet?
In order to get in touch with WestJet, you can contact customer care staff at (403) 444-2446.